The Sparco Prime RJ-9i Supercarbon Helmet is an open face Motorsport helmet constructed from a carbon fibre shell reinforced with carbon-Kevlar so it is lightweight, yet is still designed for maximum strength. The shell and polystyrene padding of the helmet are extra thick and are designed to ensure excellent ventilation and comfort.
- The lining can be removed and washed so your helmet stays clean and fresh
- Factory fitted professional intercom system
- Very light weight and super strong
- Adjustable microphone boom so you can get the microphone in the perfect position
- Supplied with factory fitted FHR / HANS posts
The shell and EPS padding are manufactured in 2 sizes and has been designed to ensure excellent ventilation and driver comfort. The interior linings can be removed, washed and re-positioned. Ideal for rally use, the Prime RJ-9i is fitted with a professional intercom system that has a fully adjustable noise cancelling microphone boom with high quality speakers and military grade Nexus connections. Fully compatible with Sparco, Peltor and Zero Noise amplifiers as well as Stilo when used with an optional adaptor. The helmet is available in six different sizes featuring a Medium-Large size to provide an extra option in order to obtain the perfect fit.
FIA 8860-2010 & Snell SA2015 approved